top of page
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 31St. Mary Fellowship Center
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 31St. Mary Catholic Church
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 04St. Mary Catholic ChurchApr 04, 7:00 PM – 7:20 PMSt. Mary Catholic Church, 730 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067, USAPray the Rosary each week at 7 pm in front of the St. Mary statue in Church. All are welcome! Beginner or experienced. Intergenerational and families. Leaders will begin promptly to allow time for Eucharistic Adoration 7:30 - 8:30 pm. Contact Mary Jiovani, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed, Apr 05St. Mary Catholic ChurchApr 05, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PMSt. Mary Catholic Church, 730 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067, USAJoin us for a Holy Week opportunity to reflect upon the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ. This film depicts the final twelve hours in the life of Jesus of Nazareth, on the day of his crucifixion in Jerusalem.
- Thu, Apr 06St. Mary Catholic Church
- Fri, Apr 07St. Mary Catholic Church
- Sat, Apr 08St. Mary Catholic Church
- Multiple DatesSun, Apr 09St. Mary Catholic Church
- Wed, Apr 12St. Mary Catholic Church
- Sat, May 06St Mary Catholic ChurchMay 06, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PMSt Mary Catholic Church, 730 S Lafayette Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067, USAShop and save! We will have 40 tables of gently used or outgrown baby + kids clothes, toys, books, maternity clothes, and everything else you need for raising children! There will also be a "Large Item" area for strollers, high chairs, baby swings, bikes, play n plays and more.
Pregnant and parenting moms in need are in our parishes and our neighborhoods. As Pope Francis reminds us, our parishes need to be “islands of mercy in the midst of the sea of indifference.” In order to assess, expand, and better communicate resources to local pregnant moms and families in need, St. Mary Parish is joining a nationwide effort entitled: “Walking with Moms in Need.” We invite all parishioners in our family to join us as we embark on this effort to serve mothers in need in our community. For more information, and to ensure you receive news and updates,
Please contact: Walking With Moms in Need Core Team, email@example.com
bottom of page